Monday, June 30, 2008

We are Back Home!

We are still on our feet after being up at 3:00 A.M. and in transit all day. The luggage is "unpacked" but not put away....and then there's all that washing to do tomorrow!! Thanks for those of you who kept up with our travel. The blog sure was an easy quick way to keep in touch! Pictures will be forthcoming. I'm thinking I will put most of them on Flickr and send you an url. One thing I did want to mention about our Holland friends. We were talking about our homes and Ivan kept talking about his village so I asked him how many lived in his village. Are you ready for this? He said 85,000. I said "85,000!!!" That's NOT a village!! Of course, Holland is a small country and has 16,000,000 people so apparently in Holland 85,000 is a village. They were just a little astounded at our "village" of 3,500!!! Perspective, right? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great to have you back...can't wait to see pictures...