Friday, November 21, 2008

New Project(s)

OK, most of you probably know that when we go on trips, I take notes. Then I put our pictures and notes in albums. Well, when we went to China I put about 900 pictures on three CD's and took them to Sam's. That's when I learned that you don't give them the CD's. You upload the pictures on their machine. So I go to the kiosk, put in a CD, all my information and begin to upload the pictures and watch the machine go 1 of 297.........2 of 297.........3 of 297...... (remember I have THREE disks) so you get the picture, right? Then I get smart (ha!) and upload the pictures to Sams and have them mail them to me. Cheaper and saves gas. Well, I just got 500 pictures back from Sams. The bad news is they are in NO comprehensible order so I have piles of semi-sorted pictures all over my dining room table. I've never really considered myself obsessive-compulsive but I think we all that gene lurking. My OCD is I WILL put these pictures in order. So I have the laptop by the piles of pictures and am putting them in order. You're laughing, right? Want a bigger laugh? There are about 300 more pictures in this album I have yet to print AND I have two more trips to print (and sort). Good thing I'm retired!!! So, why am I sitting here typing? I have WORK to do!!!

No comments: