Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas

It's been a while since I posted but, you know, unless we're traveling there's not a whole lot going on around the homeplace! We did go to Nashville for Christmas with Dean and Jill. Had a great time just relaxing with family and eating good food!! We had great weather in Nashville and great traveling weather. Is the South going to ever have winter again? So far January days have been in the upper 70's! Had two firsts over Christmas.

1) I played Guitar Hero and didn't do too shabby - even if I was on the easiest level :-) It's not as easy as it looks. First few times you're just staring at the screen trying to keep up!! See? I'm in the Green!! I Rock!!! And don't you think my resemblance to the rocker is uncanny? LOL 2) I went shopping the day after Christmas! First time ever!! Crowds weren't too bad and we got some good deals.

On the way home we were able to stop over in Little Rock and spend some times with our good friends Pat and David. So nice they located themselves halfway between Clifton and Nashville! :-)

No comments: