Friday, October 10, 2008

My Eyes Are Not Big Enough

I can't take it all in. This morning we went to Calvin Cooldige's hometown and memorial. Gotta admit I just wasn't real thrilled. Well, let me tell you, it was our BEST stop. The scenery was just spectacular. And the scenery along the way wasn't too shabby either! OK, so Ben took about 160 pictures so have I had a chance to look at them. Nooooo. So, pictures will be forthcoming and I have NO idea how I am going to choose! We had a long day of travel. Had to do a couple of loads of wash. Then had a tour dinner tonight. Lobster dinner tomorrow night. Signed up for the prime rib but decided when in Maine, do as Mainers do, so I switched to lobster and apparently this will be a WHOLE lobster. Ben may have to take his camera to dinner! Until tomorrow.....

No comments: